Across all affected states (Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Virginia/DC and West Virginia):
- 5,828,277 meals and snacks served
- 1,885,635 relief items distributed
- 62,297 health and mental health contacts
- 5,760 disaster workers currently assigned to operations
On the evening of November 14, pertaining to Hurricane Sandy, there were 17 Red Cross and Independent shelters open with 2,211 residents.
- Red Cross Shelters: 8 shelters /979 residents
- Independent Shelters: 9 shelters / 1,232 residents