Across all affected states (Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Virginia/DC and West Virginia):
- 5,371,399 meals and snacks served
- 1,339,116 relief items distributed
- 54,838 health and mental health contacts
- 5,831 disaster workers assigned to operations
On the evening of November 12, pertaining to Hurricane Sandy, there were 25 Red Cross and Independent shelters open with 2,592 residents.
- Red Cross Shelters: 13 shelters /1,037 residents
- Independent Shelters: 12 shelters / 1,555 residents