Across all affected states (Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Virginia/DC and West Virginia):
- 5,181,780 meals and snacks served
- 982,994 relief items distributed
- 49,925 health and mental health contacts
- 5,793 disaster workers assigned to operations
On the evening of November 11, pertaining to Hurricane Sandy, there were 32 Red Cross and Independent shelters open with 3,262 residents.
- Red Cross Shelters: 18 shelters /1,320 residents
- Independent Shelters: 14 shelters / 1,942 residents