Across all affected states (Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Virginia/DC and West Virginia):
- 481,043 meals and snacks served
- 33,712 relief items distributed
- 12,029 health and mental health contacts
- 5,048 disaster workers assigned to operations
More current stats:
- The entire Red Cross fleet of 323 Emergency Response Vehicles has been activated and have either arrived or are en route: CT/RI (15); MD/DE (7); NY (153); NJ (115); and WV (33).
- 4 kitchens in NY with capacity of 73,000 meals per day
- 4 kitchens in NJ with capacity of 80,000 meals per day
- 2 kitchens in WV with capacity of 30,000 meals per day
Slated to arrive this weekend to provide products for 10,800 families in NY and 13,600 families in New Jersey:
- 40 trailers of bulk distribution items with clean-up kits, rakes, shovels, tarps, dust masks, work gloves, etc.
- 20 trailers of clean-up kits